Coca Cola seeks Public Affairs and Communication Team Assistant
Public Affairs and Communication Team Assistant
Reference : 40331
Assist the France PAC Director with a variety of administrative duties to ensure a smooth running of their teams
- Secretarial and administrative duties for the France PAC Director
- Proactive diary management for the France PAC Director– including responding to diary requests, updating the diary with full details (contacts, addresses, travel arrangements etc.).
- Responding to meeting requests from internal and external parties in a way that best optimizes the allocation of time. Preparing for meetings by providing pre-reads and allocate preparation time when appropriate.
- Dealing with requests and queries in a timely manner without specific direction when the PAC Directors is out of the office. The PA shall use his/her own judgment to take appropriate action/speak to the relevant people and follow up to ensure requests are actioned satisfactorily whilst maintaining the appropriate level of confidentiality.
- Compilation, editing and proof-reading of presentations, correspondence and reports.
- Acting as a power user in PowerPoint to create presentations and provide support to other members of the team, ensuring high quality and standardization of all visual materials.
- Organising travel for the PAC Director and supporting travel organization of their teams.
- Providing assistance for visiting members
- Financial duties for the PAC team
- Processing expenses for the France PAC Director and supporting members of the PAC team.
- Reviewing and monitoring budgets, in close coordination with Finance teams ; proactively asking budget review to the PAC managers and communicating status to the PAC Director.
- SAP tasks including creation of purchase orders/entering goods receipts/ creating new vendors/changing vendor details/urgent payment requests/intercompany transfers etc.
- Administrative support for the PAC team
- Managing the teams calendars (meetings, vacations, seminars) allocating meetings leader role when appropriate.
- Organising seminar and team-building session when decided by the PAC Director
- Liaising with the Bottler PAC assistant to set up the weekly system alignment meetings and organize a monthly extended PAC team meeting.
- Organising and coordinating team meetings and other ad hoc team/company events (often virtual e.g. video-conference, telephone conference, webex etc.), including responsibility for agendas and minutes.
- Forging good working relations with other Senior Administrative staff in Coca-Cola Europe and Atlanta.
- Coordinating ad hoc project work and other tasks as required
- Coordinating and help organizing some public relations events for the France PAC Director ( Roland Garros, Stade de France, dedicated events) and managing tickets dispatching for the whole PAC team.
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 years’ experience with complex, multi-market organizations in France and in Europe. Ideally, insider knowledge of the Coca-Cola organization in France and in Europe, including the requirements and dynamics of multi-market lead functions.
- Fluency in English and French, both written and oral
- Good planning and organization
- Ability to lead budget and expenses and associated tools, including SAP
- Good operational knowledge of office software, including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Behavioral Core Competencies
- Takes the initiative, able to solve problems
- Team player and positive attitude
- Adaptable and flexible
Occasional travel may be required (eg functional team meetings)