DJI looks for a Policy Manager
Developing and implementing strategies for educating regulators and policymakers in Europe
• The policy manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for educating regulators and policymakers in Europe, with a particular focus on Southern Europe as well as the European Institutions. In this capacity the Policy Manager will be responsible for developing policy recommendations and best practices and liaise with a wide range of stakeholders.
• The Policy Manager will engage third party organizations which represent end users of DJI’s products and develop partnerships with them to further mutual policy objectives.
• Represent DJI at conferences and symposiums.
• Work with the Global policy and European marketing teams as needed.
• Experience working on Policy related issues.
• Ideal candidate will have solid understanding of the drone industry or similar sector and/or knowledge of aviation policy.
• Fluency in English and French is a minimum. Working knowledge of other languages are preferred.
• Competitive candidates will have an advanced degree in law, political science, or a related field.
• Understanding of how to direct policies in favor of company interests.
• Extensive is to be expected.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision making levels.