easyJet seeks PR & PA Manager
PR & PA Manager
At easyJet, we want to keep people informed and interested in what we’re doing and what we plan on doing. We’re very protective of our reputation and there’s lots we want to talk about. That’s why we are looking to recruit a PR and PA Manager to work closely with Country Directors and Marketing Managers, defining and delivering the PR strategy and communications plans across France.
What’s the role?
Reporting into the Head of PA and PR, this is a crucial role improving the quality of media coverage. You’ll be dealing directly with the media, engaging in politician and stakeholder activity in these countries as well as answering press office enquiries, managing specific issues, drafting and issuing press releases and dealing with reactive comms. Gathering local intelligence and staying informed about the local industry news, you will also coordinate local PR agencies in France and lead the organisation of local PR. This is a great opportunity to help shape the overall communication strategy, managing and promoting easyJet’s corporate brand identity in our key European countries.
Requirements of the Role
What you’ll need
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a large, corporate environment and strong media experience particularly with European media in the key countries you will be responsible for, allied to an understanding of corporate communications and issue management.
- Native French speaker and professional proficiency in English
- Proven experience in communications, media relations, government affairs, politics or policy roles
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work alone, under guidance, managing their own work load
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Broad knowledge of media and a strong news sense
- Keen interest in and knowledge of European politics and media
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Remains calm under pressure with ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail; excellent proof reading skills
- Knowledge of and interest in aviation industry.
- Other European languages
What we offer
We’ll give you the freedom to explore new opportunities. We value new ideas.
This is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and you’ll share in the fun.
Our people are at the heart of our success, and we love sharing it with them. Travel perks, individually tailored benefits, bonuses linked to both your and the company’s performance – you’ll enjoy it all here.