IATA seeks Campaigns Manager
Campaigns Manager, France, Belgium and The Netherlands
Reporting to the Area Manager, France, Belgium & Netherlands, the incumbent will liaise with member airlines and other relevant industry and government stakeholders across the area to maximize the value of their membership in IATA and implementing IATA campaigns as per Board priorities. At the same time, the incumbent will be responsible for promoting the sales agenda in support with the area manager and aviation solutions manager, local and regional market demands and expectations, ensuring assigned targets and objectives are met. The incumbent will enhance our ability to represent our members’ interests before the legislative and executive branch of the governments as well as attracting new members.
- Manage the implementation of campaigns as established by the Regional Leadership Team (RLT), working closely with the appropriate stakeholders (internal and external) to make the campaign implementation possible;
- Support the Area Manager in advocating industry positions to national governments and regulatory authorities;
- Participate in building and maintaining proactive approach to relationships with Member airlines and other industry stakeholders, including airports, authorities, suppliers and service providers across the region; create and maintain relevant partnerships;
- Provide timely reports to the Area Manager, RVP and RLT regarding progress of work and achievement of set objectives;
- Attend meetings and conferences with industry stakeholders; organize meetings as appropriate;
- Contribute to developing relationships with non-Member airlines and making them aware of IATA’s services and products;
- Actively support the sales efforts, promoting IATA’s portfolio of products and services and provide advice to the Area Manager and the Aviation Solution Managers on the various products and report any new business opportunities
- Provide guidance and leadership at the regional level on key regulatory issues, including coordinating the lobbying for IATA positions on key regulatory issues across the region; and
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Area Manager
Qualifications And Skills
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Political Science or any other relevant discipline;
- 8 to 10 years of professional experience with at least 3 in a similar role. Experience in the aviation industry and in aviation environmental issues would be an asset;
- Proven outstanding project management skills, ability to work under pressure on multiple matters with tight deadlines and changing priorities;
- Outgoing personality, excellent social skills, ability to influence people in a multi-cultural environment;
- Sharp analytical skills and excellent oral presentation skills;
- Excellent written and spoken French and English; knowledge of any other regional languages would be an advantage.
We Are Looking For People Who Bring Them To Life In Everything They Do – They Are at the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors.
- Act with integrity and uphold our standards
- Think strategically in support of the global big picture
- Partner and manage to create high performing teams
- Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.